let's do a friday's four, shall we? let's shall.
I. Big Brother. Helen has become the punk. And if Aaryn is half as smart as she is smoking HOTT, she will backdoor Helen this week, and THAT will be the "huge move" that Helen thinks she accomplished when sending J-U-Double D home. I hope like HELL he wins the competition and is allowed back into the game. More than likely Aaryn will get the nerve up, after she has lost all bowel control and has explosive diarrhea, to muster the courage to backdoor Helen and she will win the competition and come right back. Since there are are only 8 competitors, remaining I will list them in order of who I want to win/my favorites....
8. Elissa- she has gone from Hero to Zero. She wins nothing. She seems perpetually sleepy.
7. Spencer- does nothing for me..The only reason he isn't last is because he is from Arkansas.
6. Amanda/McCrae- snore.
5. see 6.
4. Andy-just OK, but at least he is always nice and honest.
3. GinaMarie- so basic, but seems like we would have too much fun if we were to hang out. Could you imagine the blogs???
2. Aaryn- even though I used to hate her, she has done a complete 180, and can play this game.
1. Helen. Now, having said this, I would not mind at all to see her be backdoored. She knows this game, and is a damn good player. I think she may have achieved a spot in Will and Boogie's puppet master book...
II. Today is the students' last day of Summer break. I am pretty excited about this year. My schedule changed a bit, for the better. BUT, I still have not conference period, which means I teach ALL EIGHT periods, every day. But this will be my third year having done so, so I am used to it.
IV. One of my teacher friends gave me The Sopranos entire series to watch...I have never seen one episode. I am sure I will be hooked like I was with 24. I watched for 24 hours straight.
Happy Friday, y'all!
until next time...